Call for Pricing
Model Year: 2015
Model Name: 9500CC
Trim Name: Base
Generic Type (Primary): Corner
The Zimmatic 9500CC is the most technologically advanced corner system on the market. With its SmartChip technology, it provides you with more uniform application throughout the field – because unlike competing corner systems – the 9500CC actually adapts to the various unique characteristics of your field.
- The 9500CC’s SmartChip Technology sends the pivot on a “mapping rotation,” during which it takes 1,024 individual readings. This information is transmitted to Lindsay, where an engineer uses the company’s proprietary virtual modeling software to analyze it and determine the best possible application rates for your field.
EXCLUSIVE HIGH FLOW JOINT
- As an alternative to an external hose that has to bend every time the corner moves, Zimmatic has developed the 9500CC’s High-Flow joint, a custom joint that transmits water without the need for a leak-prone hose. In addition to greatly reducing the chance of leakage, the durable joint’s simplicity results in reduced water friction loss and lower pumping costs.
ZIMMATIC CUSTOM CORNER WITH GPS GUIDANCE
- This new guidance option adds even more flexibility to the highest performing corner on the market. With the GPS-guided 9500CC, buried wire is eliminated. This saves time and labor during installation, and allows for easier path adjustment if needed in future growing seasons. All of the additional flexibility comes without sacrificing accuracy – 9500CC GPS Corner Guidance utilizes an RTK correction signal from its built-in base station, providing sub-inch repeatability year after year, with no need for additional network subscription costs.
ZIMMATIC CUSTOM CORNER STEERABLE TOWER
- This familiar, rugged “H-frame” tower features high-strength columns and dual cross-members. All parts are common, and may be assembled in either the lead or lag position to maximize field coverage.
HEAVY DUTY DRIVETRAIN
- The 9500CC’s heavy duty gearbox and variable frequency drive motors allows continuous movement of the corner arm for improved uniformity.