𝙀𝙭𝙘𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝘾𝙖𝙧𝙚𝙚𝙧 𝙊𝙥𝙥𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙪𝙣𝙞𝙩𝙮 𝘔𝘶𝘭𝘵𝘪𝘱𝘭𝘦 𝘗𝘰𝘴𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴 𝘈𝘷𝘢𝘪𝘭𝘢𝘣𝘭𝘦: 𝘌𝘭𝘬𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘵, 𝘑𝘰𝘩𝘯𝘴𝘰𝘯, Oakley, 𝘚𝘶𝘣𝘭𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘦, 𝘚𝘺𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘶𝘴𝘦, 𝘒𝘢𝘯𝘴𝘢𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘞𝘢𝘭𝘴𝘩, 𝘊𝘰𝘭𝘰𝘳𝘢𝘥𝘰
Precision Ag Specialist
A Precision Ag Specialist is a unique role that helps the customer connect with service and sales relating to precision agriculture to assist them in becoming more informed and efficient in their operations.
American Implement is seeking an excited, motivated and informed individual for our Precision Ag Specialist role in Walsh, CO. To be successful in this role, one must keep up with the agricultural industry in general, specifically John Deere’s product line-up as well as collaborating third party companies and connect these products and tools to the current and new customer base. The Precision Ag Specialist will serve as the champion at the location regarding all things precision ag: sales calls, support, set-up, demonstrations, clinics, etc.
- Promote retail sales, provide technical support of solutions enabled by John Deere precision farming products and other aligned technology.
- Develop and deliver training for precision ag products for a broad spectrum of applications, including seeding, spraying, tillage and harvesting systems to both internal dealer employees and customers.
- Manage Ag Management Solutions (AMS) demo inventory and coordinate customer on-farm demonstrations of guidance and documentation products.
- Provide “Follow-up After the Sale” for all AMS components.
- Associate degree in an agricultural-related major or equivalent experience
- Communication, interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- Self-starter and an independent worker
- Computer knowledge and skills
- 401 (k) Plan
- Health Insurance
- Uniform and Uniform Maintenance
- Sick Leave
- Bereavement Leave
Job Type: Full-time