Why Lease from American Implement?
In this credit-tight economy, leasing can be positive to your bottom line. Here are just a few reasons:
- Lease payments may be able to be deducted in their entirety.
- Leases in States that charge property tax on machinery usually include the property tax in the lease payment.
- Some leases may be structured to include certain maintenance items to help reduce your of pocket expenses.
- Leases usually require less cash or equity to take delivery of the machine.
- Leases are an effective tool if you want to have access to the machine for only 3-5 years.
- Leases can be an effective tool to reduce your machine equity position in a way that generates less tax liability than simply selling your machine.
- Generally speaking today leases have a very low use charge, this is equivalent to a loan interest rate as a point of comparison.
- 5 YEAR 300 HOUR USED EQUIPMENT LEASES